Get Started - Request a Demo
Construction document management software for central collaboration
Document management for construction projects is expensive and time consuming. The latest versions of design and construction files need to be shared with and gathered from a large variety of stakeholders including owners, project managers, external contractors, consultants and professionals. Providing access is critical but can be inefficient.
Centralize programs with document management for construction
fuze Document Management creates a central, online point for all parties to securely store, access and distribute design and construction documents.
- Unlimited File Storage and Unlimited Users - Store unlimited files using a SaaS based model, developed from Evoco’s 10 years of SaaS experience; large file sizes and unlimited users supported
- Securely Collaborate with Both Internal and External Stakeholders – Control how much access each user has using role based permissions for both internal and external users
- Online Viewer - View multiple file types including CAD drawings in your browser; no need to install application software on each device for every user
- Mark Ups and Comments – Share markups and comments easily with other stakeholders
- Automatic Document Versioning – Keep track of which document version is currently being shared, with easy access to older versions if required
- Audit Trail and Activity Center – Audit all activities such as who has uploaded, viewed, downloaded or modified documents, with daily email summaries of all document activities
Integration with construction process
fuze Document Management creates a file structure tailored to your project needs. Design and construction documents are grouped by project so that new builds, remodels or expansions can be tracked separately. Site documents allow you to track facility information including warranties and facility maintenance information by site. Program documents centralize non-project specific documents such as prototypes and general program information for easy reference.
Why choose Evoco’s construction document management software?
Fast to implement, easy to use
- Templates provide scalable, consistent and controllable project structures
- Powerful search tools enable documents to be found easily by status, file type, date, user, size or label
- Drag and drop file upload is easy to use
- Professional Services means quick implementation and configuration of templates and security for you
Reduce costs with construction document management system
- Reduce printing, mail and courier costs by sharing documents online
- Organize documents to track project, location and general program information
fuze Document Management can be used on its own, or in combination with other fuze construction management modules